A carefully constructed trip for our youngest linguists!
We ease into the newness of life in a foreign land by spending the first four nights as a group in a charming farmhouse with sweeping views of the serene foothills of the Sierra. Language skills are acquired through experiential learning and play with local Spanish friends and a private, native teacher who will accompany us on all of our adventures. After this we are prepared for living with one of True Immersion’s loving host families in Sevilla where students will put their freshly honed Spanish abilities to good use during 18 hours of private, morning instruction at our partner school and while participating in an exciting array of afternoon activities.
- Visiting 3 distinct areas of Southern Spain: The Sierra of Aracena ,Sevilla and Córdoba
- Living with your group and bilingual trip leaders in a charming farmhouse in the Sierra
- Living in Sevilla with a Host Family carefully selected by True Immersion’s Director, Carol Gray.
- Learning Spanish by using it everyday with local Spanish friends and native experts
- Soaking up the Spanish culture through experiential learning and play: cooking, hiking, star gazing, scavenger hunts, kayaking, soccer and more
- Learning Spanish in Sevilla through a dynamic, interactive, theme based, communicative approach to language acquisition.
- Participating in private group instruction taught by distinguished instructors recognized as leaders in ELE instruction.
- Creating friendships with local Spanish children
- Forming lasting bonds with your group and chaperones
Included in cost:
Private transfer to and from accommodations, all accommodations, all meals in Spain and occasional sweet treats, private native instructor, 18 + hours structured language instruction, textbook, excursions, daily activities, sightseeing / tickets, fully chaperoned.
Not included in cost:
Souvenir shopping, additional snacks and drinks, meals in American airports, round trip travel expenses USA-Sevilla, travel insurance.