Disconnect from your comfort zone and technology and immerse yourself in the rich traditions of Spanish life!
Live the life of a local in sumptuous Sevilla while taking morning classes using a methodology renowned across the globe yet non-existent in the USA. Spend your afternoons with your group and local Spanish friends participating in fun, hands-on cultural activities led by native experts in their field. Earn 8 service hours on a kayak clean-up of a tranquil reservoir in the foothills of the Sierra. On the weekend, travel back in time while exploring the ancient roots of Córdoba and the Moorish influence of Granada.
• Living with a Host Family carefully selected by True Immersion’s Director, Carol Gray.
• Learning Spanish through a dynamic, interactive, theme based, communicative approach to language acquisition.
• Being taught by distinguished instructors recognized as leaders in ELE instruction.
• Taking classes with an international group of students where Spanish is the common language.
• Participating in immersive, expert led activities in which the culture and customs of the region are reflected.
• Earning 8 hours of Community Service participating in an ecological reservoir cleanup via kayak.
• Creating friendships and practicing your language skills with Spanish teens through Intercambio (exchange) Activities.
• Forming lasting bonds with your group and chaperones.
• Visiting 5 areas of Southern Spain, each uniquely different from the other.
• Living history through active participation in excursions and activities.
Included in cost:
Airport private transfer to and from homestays, accommodations, all meals in Spain and occasional sweet treats, 40 + hours language instruction, textbook, excursions, daily activities, sightseeing / tickets, fully chaperoned.
Not included in cost:
Travel Insurance, souvenir shopping, additional snacks and drinks, meals in American airports, round trip travel expenses USA-Sevilla.